首页 » 英语美文 » 因为爱情

因为爱情

1、I loved you. I leave you. I’ll miss you.
曾经爱过你。现在我走了。将来,我还会想念你。

2、The affections are like lightning: you cannot tell where they will strike till they have fallen.
爱情就像闪电:你无法预知何时何地它将降临。

3、Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.
爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。

4、Don’t tell me how great I am before you plan to abandon me.
别说我很好,我很好你为什么不要?

5、I wonder what goes through your mind when you hear my name.
我很想知道,当我的名字滑过你耳朵,你脑海中会闪现些什么。

6、If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
想要飞翔,早就该放弃掉对那些shit的追求,只会增加负重而已。

7、Everyone has problems. Some are just better at hiding them than others.
每个人都有自己的难处,只不过有的人不容易被发觉罢了。

8、Being together forever is a lie, it’s our own wishful thinking towards love.
天长地久是一种谎言,是我们对爱情的一厢情愿。

9、Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。

10、I’d rather love someone I can’t have than have someone I can’t Love.
我宁愿爱上一个我不能拥有的人,也不想拥有一个我无法爱上的人。

11、Things change and friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody.
事过境迁,物是人非,生命不因任何人停留。

12、Be alike flower. Spread beauty and happiness wherever you stay, irrespective of your surroundings.
像花儿一样,无论身在何处,不管周遭环境如何,都依然潇洒的绽放自己的美丽,活出自己的精彩。

13、Tagore: Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes: thus begins the record of our hearts.
泰戈尔:手牵着手,眼望着眼,我们就这样开始了心路历程。

14、《Gossip Girl》: When it comes to family, we are all still children at heart. No matter how old we get,we always need a place to call home.
《绯闻少女》:面对家人的时候,在我们内心深处我们始终觉得自己还是孩子。不管我们年龄多大了,我们还需要一个称之为家的地方。

15、The tears of women in bed is more than that in any other places comparing with lies of men.
女人在床上流的泪,比在任何一个地方多。男人在床上说的谎,也比在任何一个地方多。

16、Don’t push yourself to try to be right in everything, because sometimes, being wrong makes you a better person.
不用每件事都强求做出正确的选择,因为有时候,错误的决定代表了人性的升华。

17、Love = A form of amnesia when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world.
爱情是一种失忆症,居然会令人忘记在这世上还有其他十二亿的异性。

18、If it is wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right.
爱上你是一种错,但我的心却怂恿我一错再错。

19、he real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.
真正衡量你的财富的方法是,当你身无分文的时候,你还值多少钱。

20、Accept everything about yourself. I mean, everything. You are you, and that is the beginning and the end. No apologies, no regrets.
痛快地接受自己。我是说,好的,不好的,你的所有方面。你就是你,这是开始,也是结束。不要道歉,不要后悔。

有1 条感言 发表至 “因为爱情”

  1. grifos said on 星期三, 十一月 6, 2013, 11:01

    想学英语。。。。

发表感言: